wpweb provides WordPress training across Australia.
If you’re not sure what WordPress is then check out our reasons to use WordPress.
The training is practical and hands-on and tailored to your needs.
Some of the things you can learn include:
- how to install wordpress
- how to publish pages and blog posts
- how to change the design using themes
- how to add menus and contact forms
- what plugins are, and which ones you should consider using
- what widgets are, and how to use them
- SEO (search engine optimisation) and analytics tips
- MUCH more
The training is designed to give you the confidence to be able to work with WordPress solo to build and maintain your own site, whether it be for personal or business use.
WordPress Training is aimed at web beginners. You are not expected to know your FTP from your HTTP, nor indeed your PHP.